Combination of pooling options
Many insurers offers innovative modular systems to let you design your own global program by selecting the combination of pooling options that best suit your company’s specific needs and risk profile.
- Choice of loss carry forward amortisation period
- Annual partial write-off of losses carried forward
- Limitation of losses carried forward
- Self-retention of risk
- Contingency fund
- Catastrophic risk cap
- Waiver or liberalisation of medical evidence requirements
- Choice of accounting period
This approach allows you to change the parameters of your pool as your circumstances
require. Whichever options you choose, you can be confident of always receiving local service and information at the international level.